2018 Toyota CH-R Review in Crystal Lake, IL
If you’re searching for the next innovative compact SUV, the 2018 Toyota C-HR has your name written all over it. Standing for Coupe High Rider, the stunning, fully equipped, and versatile subcompact SUV will bring life to your daily commute like never before. Continue reading to learn how the 2018 C-HR, starting at $23,460 MSRP*, will take the auto industry to the next level.
2018 Toyota C-HR: Interior Features
Toyota was diligent when designing the 2018 C-HR, which is apparent from the 7-in. display screen’s strategic placement within the driver’s line of sight, angled dash, and satin-clad shift knob. Drivers near our Crystal Lake, IL dealership will love the standard premium features available on the new C-HR for no extra cost.
The 2018 C-HR is expected to be as versatile as you need with its several extra storage compartments and 60/40-splitting flat-folding rear seats.
Premium cabin features include:
- Dual-zone climate control
- Premium leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
If you would like to take your Toyota crossover to the next level, the XLE Premium, starting at $25,310, is equipped with the following additional features:
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Heated front seats
- Power lumbar driver’s seat
- Fog lamps
- Smart Key with Push-Button start
2018 Toyota C-HR: Design Concepts
Toyota generously equipped the new C-HR with safety systems, creature comforts, and versatility that provide you with an all-inclusive model and dynamic driving experience you won’t find anywhere else. Not to mention how unmatched the cutting-edge Toyota Coupe-High Rider is thanks to its bold and muscular character and coupe-like design. Whether you’re cruising the highway or maneuvering city streets, the 2018 C-HR offers the driving experience of a lifetime.
Key characteristics and inspirations for the 2018
- ‘Distinctive Diamond’ theme, personifying everything a diamond represents in a stylish crossover SUV
- Driving excitement at every turn, no matter what road you’re on
- Racecar-inspired touches and cabin features are responsible for its sporty style
2018 Toyota C-HR: Safety & Technology Features
Though the IIHS and NHTSA haven’t given out ratings at the time of this article, it’s a fact that the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) suite is included with the 2018 C-HR, meaning we expect high ratings once scores are revealed. Also on the new Toyota crossover SUV are 10 airbags, Hill-Start Assist Control, and a rearview camera.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Are you eager to get behind the wheel of the 2018 Toyota C-HR? Browse our new Toyota inventory to view compact SUVs available at our dealership in Crystal Lake, IL. If you have any burning questions you would like our team at Pauly Toyota to address, reach out via our online contact form or by calling (815) 459-7100.