Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Program
What sets a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned car, truck, or SUV apart from any other used vehicle? There are several advantages that drivers in the Crystal Lake, IL area need to be aware of, including an impressive warranty, a meticulous quality inspection, and a detailed vehicle history report. Choosing a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota model is an excellent way to achieve the confidence that comes with a new vehicle without paying new-car prices.
Read on to learn more about the Toyota Certified Pre-Owned program at our dealership in Crystal Lake, IL, and don’t forget to explore our CPO inventory. You can utilize our handy Toyota CarFinder tool in the search for your next trusty car, truck, or SUV.
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Program Inspection
A scrupulous 160-point quality assurance inspection covers all the major systems of every Certified Pre-Owned model. Factory-trained technicians examine every system and component on Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models and replace or repair any part that does not function up to standard. This is one major way in which the Certified Pre-Owned Toyota Program ensures a like-new feel in every CPO car, truck, or SUV.
We Check 160 Points. All to prove one point: Only the best get to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
- Exterior Condition and Appearance Body is free of all dents
- Engine Compartment Check oil, brake, clutch, transmission, transfer case, washer and power steering fluid levels
- Steering System Vehicle tracks and drives straight on level surface
- Transmission and Transaxle Transmission / clutch operates smoothly
- Braking System Brake pads / shoes must have minimum of 50% wear remaining
- Frame, Structure and Underbody Check frame / unibody for damage
- Interior Condition and Appearance Interior leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet and fabric surfaces are free of holes, rips, tears, excessive wear or fading
- Audio and Alarm Systems Audio / Cassette / CD system working normally (if equipped)
- Instrument Panel and Electronic Systems Speedometer and odometer working properly
- Tires and Suspension System All four tires must be of same brand, model, size, tread design, speed and load rating
Toyota CPO CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
Before you sign any paperwork on a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota model, you will know the vehicle’s entire history thanks to a detailed CARFAX® Vehicle History Report®. By having complete access to title information, number of owners, accident history, service records, and more, you can make a confident choice in the Toyota CPO vehicle that works for you.
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Warranty Coverage
A Certified Pre-Owned Toyota model is more than just a used vehicle. Stay protected even well after you drive off the lot thanks to the included warranty coverage.
- 12-month/12,000-mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty: Coverage begins with CPO purchase, and includes any repair or replacement of parts due to manufacturing failure.
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty: Coverage begins from original date of new sale, and covers the engine, transmission, and internally lubricated parts. It also offers Travel Protection and Substitute Transportation when your CPO vehicle is under repair.
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance: Coverage begins from the date of CPO purchase, and covers flat tires, lockout services, jump-starts, towing, and fuel delivery, plus reimbursement for towing to the nearest Toyota dealership. Rest easy knowing you can call for assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Financing Advantages
Drivers who choose a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota car, truck, or SUV may be eligible for standard new car financing rates. The auto finance center at our Toyota dealership in Crystal Lake, IL has a host of tools to help you estimate your payment and apply for credit. Fill out our finance application to get started.
Do you have questions about our Certified Pre-Owned Toyota Program? Give us our Toyota dealership a call at (815) 459-7100 to speak with a product specialist or contact us online with the form below.